Monday, November 28, 2011

Inspirations. . .

I'd give anything to be so naturally gorgeous as Audrey. . .

Simply beautiful . . .

You can keep Alessandra . .  Miranda is so adorable



It's refreshing to see a famous starlet not succumb to the evil of Hollywood . . .

True that<3

It may hurt like hell at times, but you get stronger once you understand this.


Kunis will always be one of my biggest girl crushes -- I think more guys should find the girl-next-door personality to be sexier than body without brain.
Why don't more girls realise this?


I just love her innocent look. . .


I can relate to this so much -- friends who seem to find excuses never to be there. I know when you're busy and when you're a fucking liar and I don't need your ass in my life.

The real reason I loved Superbad . . . and ZombieLand, and Easy-A. . . .  

Breathe



Do not dwell in the past. . . it's behind you for a reason.



No comments:

Post a Comment