Friday, November 11, 2011

Lame Asses

A week ago one of my friends underwent brain surgery to remove a tumor that was found after he had a violent seizure. They were able to get 97% of it out and he recovered like a straight-up beast.

I found out last night he's been diagnosed with brain cancer.

There is nothing that PISSES me off more than FaceBook Bullshit.
What I'm talking about here is the fact that half of my "so-called FaceBook Friends" feel the need to whine on about how shitty they have it in their lives.
"Oh boo hoo, my boyfriend doesn't love me"
"Ugh. .  FML I hate my job."
"Life sucks . . . this line at Walmart is so long"

Grow. The. Fuck. Up.
I may sound like a bitch but I learned a LONG time ago that life is short, and people who waste time crying about how bad they think they have it are missing out on a ton of shit.
Sweetheart, you could be lying in a hospital bed hooked up to five different machines watching the same three boring television channels all day.
You could be without a vehicle, a job, a house, etc.
This week could be the last week of your life as you know it now. Stop wasting it and smile for the things you are lucky to have in life.

Quick tidbit about my positive being : I hardly ever sleep right.
I wake up multiple times throughout the night, have back problems, have insomnia like a mother fucker, and hate waking up in the morning.
But so help me, I know I've got a job, pay my bills, have good health, a strong family and an awesome group of buds. Why the fuck would I wake up not smiling?
. . . .  Unless I wake up too late to eat breakfast. Then I admit I'll probably be upset lol.

Nothing is more aggravating than a Negative Nancy -- it's just exhausting. .  seriously.

Did I mention my friend is younger than me? He's 19. 19 years old, and he's looking at 6 weeks full of chemo treatments starting after Thanksgiving. Happy Christmas, right?
How about the next time you see someone whining about how their boy/girlfriend of 3 weeks broke their heart, you remind them of how shitty stuff could really be and tell them they look hotter when they smile.
Don't waste a second of your life on BS.

**NerdYChiCK <3

No comments:

Post a Comment